Making a lot of headway on the hardware design. I have all of the CPU and Video PCB logic coded up in verilog (with the exception of the sound stuff) and simulating. The Z80 and Z8002's are working (in simulation....so far) but its becoming apparent to me that I'm gonna have to toss this thing into a devkit soon to iron out the bugs. It literally takes hours of simulation time just to get the system out of reset, which happens in a matter of seconds on the actual hardware.
On another note I've started work on the 09xx series custom. I tried programming it into my FpgaArcade device but alas.. it was too small. Time to bring out the big gunz!